Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Have you ever called in Late to work?

I think I have redefined calling in late to work. I was supposed to start my new job at the new company in the new town in the new state the 5th day of the new year, but here it is new years eve and we haven't been able to hire a mover yet. The good news is we are 90% packed in boxes. I did the kitchen today and Hubbins did the tool shed. My BFF M came over and assisted us. We really needed the help and with another person there to keep us motivated we kicked butt two days in a row.

I have not gotten to the halfway point of my latest knitting project. I have about three or four inches to go I might try to finish during Craig Ferguson tonight. Yes once again it's past midnight and I can't sleep. I was out cold oozing Zs about two hour ago. I fell asleep about 8:05 and was woken up by Hubbins about 10:15. Totally didn't make it past the opening credits to NCIS. Hopefully the new life comes with regular sleeping hours.

Well I'll make it short tonight. Maybe I can make that halfway point!!

No comments: