Thursday, December 25, 2008

Well that's the last Holiday for this year

10 more days until I start my new job in my new city in my new house. I am both excited and terrified. On the crafty side I finally grafted the toe on the socks I started last month and also finished knitting or reknitting the hat for my hubbins. I started my next pair of socks this evening too. I am knitting with Austermann's Step in a denim blue and white with a touch of tan on size US 1 needles. I needed a new knitting project.

For Yule this year Hubbins gave me some really cool multi purpose Welding goggles. I can use them for welding and working with flame as well as a cool steampunk fashion statement. He also gave me the Elizabeth Zimmerman DVD and two knit books. I am a happy camper. These will keep me going through the cold winters.

I start packing again tomorrow. It's the dining room next.

No comments: