Monday, December 15, 2008

Wasted days and Wasted nights

Today was my 4th day off in a row. Here is a list of what I got done during that time. Friday I made an appointment with a moving company who will be here Wednesday morning for an estimate. I put some laundry away and did some grocery shopping. I also picked up an external hard drive to back up my photos on my various computers for safe keeping. Saturday I washed the bed linens and picked up the house and did the dishes and picked up my husband at the airport. Sunday we had a mover over to give us an estimate on moving then went to get a new cell phone for my husband and ended up finding out we need a new cell phone company. Our current company has no presence in our new state. Then we got a new router and our Yule gift to each other (one of those digital photo frames) and then we researched wireless companies in the area. Today I updated my Ravelry user profile and will probably update my online information this evening. Four more days at work and life really goes into overdrive. Time to pack up my life and relocate.

I originally had planned to take this weekend and do my big dying project and get my stuff up on my etsy site. I did however put my etsy site on vacation mode while I get ready for the move.
I think tonight I might take some time and go through my closet and make a donate pile. It will be a big pile. I might make a list of things to do.

I am usually more productive than this.

No comments: