Sunday, December 21, 2008

Moving in a forward direction


I have officially packed my first box. It was a box of fiber. There goes one distraction. I am trying to get to my 2nd cabinet of fiber but it's blocked My office is a disaster area. We have decided to photograph our house which we haven't had a chance to since we built it which is really funny when you think about it. And because we are in the process of getting ready to move the house isn't in it's best order. So to make the photographs nice to look at in the future we cleaned each room before photographing it which meant putting boxs of stuff elsewhere. Since the first round of photographs were taken at night and in the low light of the house the photos were fuzzy. Therefore they needed to be taken again in the daylight. That meant all the stuff we moved from room to room ended up in my office/craftroom. This makes packing that room nearly impossible. . I do want that room and the library and the non essentials in the bedroom packed up by this evening. It can be done if I have help. But my hubbins and I seem to be paralized in denial that we need to get our move on. I should have turned cable off completely instead of just downgraded to a lesser plan. Discounted cable, something I will truely miss about the job.

I downgraded the internet speed too. I am going to run a test to see if there is any difference. I don't think there will be until I install the new "N" router. It's supposed to kick the butt of my "G"router.

Ok ....put the computer down and march upstairs young lady and pack up your office!!!

OK....here I go ....no really... here I go......pushin' the publish post button.

No comments: