Tuesday, September 23, 2008

That was close.

I knitted and knitted and wouldn't mention to anyone what my project was.  I hinted on my last entry and this is what it got me.  I knitted peacefully until about 1:00am went to bed and the next morning knit two rows and found a catastrophic mistake that had me ripping our several rows.  The more I tried to fix it the worse it got.  I would not be beat by my knitting and carefully ripped and re knitted the piece.  Finished and  started the other half.  It had it's drama but I finished before Letterman tonight and am wearing a cute pair of hand spun hand knit socks.  In lovely deep forest green single ply Merino wool. I will post pictures  of them tomorrow.  I already took the snapshots but have to find my new card reader.  

I start my next project tomorrow.  I have chosen my pattern but need to select (or spin) the yarn.  I have two projects to complete and two weeks to complete them.  The race is on.


No comments: