Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ready ...Set....Spin!!

Just a short note tonight. It's 6:15 pm I'm off work and about to cook dinner and I plan to be spinning all evening from about 6:30 to probably knowing me about 1:00am. My goal is to be in bed by midnight but when does that ever happen? I spin to night, wash the yarn to set the twist and hang it in the dryer cabinet to dry over night. Tomorrow I plan to start knitting socks and a hat and a scarf. If I spin all of my fiber tonight I might take a break and test out my caplet pattern with the corriedale- the same stuff my mitties are made of.

I feel like I'm staring down the barrel of a water pistol. Having fun but dreading the potential soaking!

I need to do some chores tonight too like pick up the mail and make sure there is water in the water fountain. Can't let that baby run dry! Well I have 10 minutes now to cook dinner do my chores and start spinning. I'll check back later at the end of the night to give you an update. Maybe post some more goodies on Etsy. I am so far behind but people seem to like to look at my stuff. Nobodies buying but I'll keep blaming the economy for a while.

No comments: