Friday, September 19, 2008

Superstitious

Superstitious? I admit it. I'm a firm believer in Murphy's Law. It's not a theory it's THE LAW. Saying that I am not going to show you my latest project because I am far enough along that if I had to frog it I would be devastated. So you will just have to wait until I finish but it looks like I am on schedule.

My new shoes arrived. I love my Vibrum Five Fingers. They are comfortable and freaky cool! They are my new spinning shoes. My good friend who has a pair told me the hardest part was placing the pinkie toe. I am a little different. If the toe is like a thumb then my "index toe" is the uncooperative toe. But I inherited my mother's feet. She had what s describes as having a "Roman toe" where the index toe is longer than all of the rest. I have that . Which is funny because my Roman Celtic background is on my father's side.

Well just had to update you on my progress. I am progressing. I think I am going to bed early tonight so I can get up early and do dishes and knit my socks off..... socks? did I say socks?

No comments: