Saturday, January 17, 2009

Week one

So here is it the end of week one. I like the new job but am still terrified of it. Once I get in the groove I'll be fine. We drove up to Sheridan for shopping for essentials again. Todays count was 6 bald Eagles 4 golden eagles, about a dozen hawks about a dozen deer a huge herd of antelopes and a bobcat. I love Wyoming.

We went looking for the rumored home brew supply. It was supposed to be in the neighborhood we were going to be in anyway. It was gone. The good news is the fiber shop is accross the street from the grocery store. They are very nice there. The fiber, while not diverse is very yummy. I restrained myself and only purchased just short of a pound of alpaca and some beautifully dyed tussah silk. I also purchased some needles (some eboney US1 dpn, US 8 Brittany, and some US 1 circular speed needles) and some yarn ( fuzzy jeweltone mohair to attempt that scarf AGAIN!!!)and Hubbins added a few other items to the bill like a sheep ornament, an eyeglass case, and some point protectors. I could hang out there.

I can't wait to get my stuff. Our live has been on that moving truck for going on two weeks. We have officially paid them (stopping to check the bank account to see if the charge cleared- not yet maybe by Tuesday)We could really use comfortable furnature.

Tomorrow is organizaton day. We are going to hang up clothes and maybe do some laundry and decide where we want things to go. Also on our list is to split the cable in the basement and run a 2nd line to an existing hole to move the MTA (the box that runs our digital telephone) to where is can connect into the whole house phone system. That would be lovely having a phone in more than one location.

It's late and time to get to bed. The weather is supposed to be fine until Thursday when we are expecting more snow. Oh joy.

No comments: