Friday, August 15, 2008

progress


So for about 40 minutes before bed, and about 40 minutes before work and intermittantly between 7 and 11 while watching TV, cooking dinner doing dishes and all of that I worked on my first fingerless glove in a set. This is how far I got. I'm not a speed knitter. But I am pleased with my progress.

I had a request from a co-worker to get some of my wirework up on etsy. I'll have to work on that this weekend. I need to photo and make up descriptions for them. That's the hardest part of posting items on the net, those darn descriptions.

Well just a short note tonight to show progress on my fingerless gloves. I think I'm half way done which makes it about a quarter of the way done. Woo hoo! A nice useful quick project. I'm thinking hat or scarf next. I might have to start the first of the socks soon. They may take a while.

Enjoy!

No comments: