Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lots more to come!

Well there is actual inventory for sale on my etsy site and there is more to come. I promise to upload more hand spun yarn and lots more jewelry. I will be revamping my Trinkets section and I think my August sale will be on the Trinket sets.

Now that this website is good for a couple of days I can get back to crafting. I plan to start my new fingerless gloves tomorrow. I had started them with some of the Milk Chocolate Alpaca. It's very soft. I will probably finish them later this year but I have been wanting to make a pair from of some of my elderstash. I ran across the first wool i ever spun on a wheel. It's a lovely red merino that is between sock yarn and lace weight. It's very fine. I can whip a pair out in a weekend. It takes about a day a glove however work has been very busy so they will be more than likely finished on my day off. Uh.. what day off this weekend is the Bead and Design Show.

Added to my drawing board is to spin up some ultra fine baby alpaca in about a lace weight to knit up as a lacy shrug for my holiday outfit. I found the perfect dress but it's sleeveless and I don't do sleeveless. Speaking of baby Alpaca, I will be uploading to etsy this weekend 100 yards of two tone baby alpaca yarn. This stuff is so yummy you'll want to knit yourself a hooded onesie and hibernate for the winter. It's a hug made of critter!!

Lastly on my project list is my halloween tiara. It's five panels of sterling silver wirework and if it turns out half as cool as it started out to be I might make two and post one on the etsy site. It's definitly a limited edition item.

Ok off to bed time to unwind.

No comments: