Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sale Sale Sale


Ok I announced the August Sale. It's 10% off Trinket pieces and sets. No comments about only having one of them posted yet but there will be more. Lots more. If you look at the pic in the top banner you will see just a few of them glistening in the sunlight. I have to take photos of more of them. Actually I can take photos I just can't upload them from my camera at the moment. My card reader isn't reading my memory cards and my other computers don't have readers. I have an external reader but since I've had my computer with a card reader I haven't needed it so I need to find it now. Good luck. You'd think with 9 computers in the house there would be one with a working card reader!!!!

It's my sister's birthday today. She's older.

I started the fingerless gloves. The photo above photo is from my cell phone. Sorry about the quality and the lighting but I live in a cave. I know it's only two rows but I do sleep on occasion.

I'm thinking I'm going to plan a party for February of next year for the big digital switch over. It's going to be interesting for all of those cheap hotel/motels that don't have satellite or cable. I think it will be fun to see what happens when they pull the plug on analog. I worked Y2K. That was uneventful. My day job is technical support it was a big thing. They let us bring our spouses to work as it was New Years Eve and gave us sparkling cider in plastic champagne glasses. As everyone knows nothing happened. When the government changed the date for daylight savings time that was and continues to be a disaster.

Ok enough about work I have to be there again in 8 hours so it's time to sign off for the night. Never fear I'll probably get a few more rows in on the gloves before I hit the hey.

No comments: