Saturday, May 30, 2009

Survived another week

My Hubbins comes home today. He missed his first plane and will be in later than expected. No biggie, Custer Battlefield will be there. I can mail order my beer supplies and I really didn't need to spend any money at Cost Plus World Market.
I started updating my Ravelry page. I had just finished one pair of socks and started the next. Knitting eases the symptoms of my OCD - which isn't really OCD it has another term but whatever. I like knitting socks anyway. But like I was saying I was updating my Ravelry page when I noticed I am so far behind on documenting my stash!! I need a day with a lights, camera, yarn! I also have several projects that need photographing and posting.

I need time to spin too. I got that dark grey bump of Mountain Meadows Merino roving. Great stuff! At least the natural white is. I haven't spun any of the dark gray but i am expecting it to be the same or better.

I need to find a local farm supply where I can get some 500cc syringes to mix dye liquor with. I have all of those lovely Knit Picks sock yarn blanks waiting to be hand dyed.

Well I need to finish up a few things before setting out for Billings. It's 167 miles at about 2 1/2 hour drive. I need to stock up on 5 hour energy and Good-n-Plentys- my road food of choice.

No comments: