Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring is almost here


Spring is almost here and the weather is warming up. It's actually above freezing. For the few and the proud that follow my twitter I've been posting temperatures outside. Mostly in the single and negative digits.

I finished my latest pair of socks. I got the yarn on the way from San Diego to Wyoming. The first night we stopped in Las Vegas. They came out very lovely but had a few issues that I will find out if they were an isolated incident or a problem with the manufacturer. I have two more skeins to knit up

I am still thinking about craft faires and getting the word out that I teach classes. I made a sample piece of jewelry that shows three techniques I will be teaching. It felt good to be making jewelry again. I also ordered the supplies for witch balls (blown glass ornament style balls) I can't wait to start that project. Those will be up on my Etsy site.

Speaking of my Etsy site. I will be running a spring sale soon. It's time to move some merchandise. I have my list of classes I will be posting them soon.

No comments: