Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Resting


I am home today with feet up and thermometer at my side. I've been feeling under the weather the past few days running a low grade fever. I promised myself I wouldn't go into work yesterday but I did and fell and hurt my knee and back so today.. I am not going to work. I am resting feet up downing aspirin for fever and pain. I'll probably go into the urgent care clinic later when Hubbins get home. I know I can drive there but i don't know what they will do to my knee so I don't know if I would be able to drive home. So better safe than sorry.

This would be a very good day to start a knitting project. Spinning is out of he question. I need to finish bagging and tagging my yarn for the sale on Saturday. Should get it in the mail too. Hopefully it will all find a home.

Fall is in full swing outside. Winter is right on it's tale. We are expecting the first snow in the basin this week. Samhain this year will be disjointed. I don't know what we'll do. Maybe have a sit down dinner and tell ghost stories or something. I don't think the usual festivities will go over well here. It's time to brew beer. The weather is nice and cool finally. Time also to over winter the hops and the rose and of course the indigo. I figure we'll plant spring bulbs on he leach field of the new septic tank which is finally hooked up.

Hey it's my stove!!! Just watching Kelsey Grammar on the Good Morning America plugging his new show "Hank". The clip they showed had an old stove in the scene that was identical to the one I left behind in San Diego at our Alpine house. Sigh. Well I have a whole new future before me.

Now it's time to do a little house cleaning.... as long as it's withing reach of my Lazyboy. Maybe noodle on the squeezebox and build some more on my Evony Cities. Oh yeah... and start a knitting project.

No comments: