Sunday, September 13, 2009

People are funny today's blog isn't tonight

I don't get people. Maybe that's why I live in the middle of nowhere and enjoy my peace and quiet. Not that I don't like some people. I do. And these past eight months were not very fun with all the isolation and loneliness and stress. I can't say that it almost broke my spirit because it totally did. Love and friendship are good glue to put the pieces back together.

This house helps a lot. It is structural Valium. It made saying goodbye to MY house easier. Wood on wood on wood and soft colors of red and green and the warm golden yellow of my office/craft room created from blood, sweat, and tears and dreams.
Sometimes I think my purpose in life is to have what I want taken away from me.

Must infuse some whimsy in my life. I think it's time to change the drive band on my wheel.

No comments: