Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well yes it snowed

This past weekend, I saw more of my new state than I had before. Previously I had seen Yellowstone,and out east to Cody. On the way out here from California, we saw the road from Evanston to Casper and up to Buffalo and from Buffalo to Sheridan. Last week I had to drive out to Gillette with my boss and that expanded my horizons a little. I also drove up to Billings, Montana which took me through Ranchester. This weekend we went through Gillette and all the way to Devils Tower. That was cool. Made me crave mashed potatoes. This means something!

Sunday the weather forecast was for fun, a.k.a. snow. So we loaded up the car and drove over the mountain to Winchester, a little town south west of Worland has my name all over it. It's funny, my sister says they aren't relatives, however we do have relatives in the Neighboring town of Worland. We went looking for the Cemetery but couldn't find it so we turned around and went home. Maybe next time we'll go north and go to Medicine Lodge Archaeological park or maybe down south a little more to Thermopolis. Eventually I want to see the whole state.

On the fiber front, I finished the first of the Woodsy socks. I'll start the send one after dinner ... after I harvest my crops on Farm Town (a facebook app) I am not addicted to Farm town.. I know because I took the "Are you addicted to Farm Town" quiz.

No comments: