Saturday, June 20, 2009

Back to basics

For the past week I have been held captive by stupid online computer game. The two weeks before that I was held captive by an even more stupid computer game. Today I am trying to get back on track. I started spinning again. I received my copy of Maggie Casey's new spinning DVD. It inspired me to get my wheel spinning. I must say my spinning is loftier and more even. I knitted up a sample with Polwarth and it's soft and lovely.

I put together a necklace last night. It is sterling silver bead and waxed linen thread. It's very delicate. I would do it again with heavier cord but it's very wearable.

I am going to spend a chunk of my day photographing my new pieces for my webstore and I really need to update my website. I really should finish that felted purse and get that up on the store.

If I can stay off the computer and stay awake.

No comments: