Sunday, October 26, 2008

And Then There Were Two


I finished my latest pair of socks and am wearing them. I even broke out my Birkenstocks today to show them off. I still have a fun filled evening planned. I am going to break out the drum carder and blend some Polwarth and Bison down and spin up some yummy warm yarn to knit a hat form my hubby. I am pretty good with hats. I can usually do one in a day or two. It should be fun. I need to start spinning again. I need to make jewelry. I need more hours in the day. On the other hand since I got back from Pennsylvania I have actually been sleeping. I'm still tired but I have been sleeping.
I've signed up for some business development and sales classes. This hopefully will give me some focus and direction. Not that I don't have focus and direction but more is better. In fact right now I am going to change direction and focus on making some Polwarth/ Bison blend fiber bats.

No comments: