Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Takes Longer And Longer Every Year

Christmas used to be on December 25th. Now it seems to start the week before. Nobody seems to be in the keep office, those in the office seem to have other things on their minds. Not me, I am here with the same dedication I always have.
I think instead of a New Years resolution, I think I am going to make a checklist of things no to get done.I am pretty good at checklists. Yeah checklists, calendar reminders, and th tasks, that's way to go.
With this new trick phone I think I can stay on top of things. Let keys see how fast procrastination.
One of the top things on my list is to get knitting again. And to start photographing my craftwork and getting it onine. I have a friend that makes hats who wants me to make custom hat pins for his business. That would be fun and expand my horizons as a jewelry artist. Next year is going to be all about expanding my craft .
So the rest of this year I will be setting things up for a smooth transition. I would love to start things off smoothly.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: